The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships! Apply
£2,000 to kick-start your studies
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfil their potential in learning and education. This award is available to all international students from a selection of countries who are seeking to study a taught Masters degree at Birmingham in the 2023/24 academic year.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2023/24 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the selected countries. Please see the list below.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a full-time course delivered at the University’s UK campus
Are there programmes not eligible
- If you decide to defer your programme start date to September 2024, you will no longer be eligible as the scholarship is only available for programmes starting in September 2023.
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but are eligible for other separate MSc and MBA scholarships offered by the Business School.
- Undergraduate degree programmes including the MBChB, MEng, MSci and MPharm undergraduate programmes are not eligible.
- Students studying the University of Birmingham Dubai campus are not eligible for this scholarship.
Which are eligible countries?
- Gambia, The
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- United Arab Emirates
Other Scholarship Stories: How This Young Lady From Madagascar Bagged An African Union Commission Fully-Funded Scholarship